Pepin Transitional is a comprehensive individualized program of vocationally based training in conjunction with life and job readiness courses, designed for young adults ages 18 to 22 who have an identified learning or learning-related disability. This program is state funded and is provided at no cost to the student.
Provide individuals with learning disabilities the opportunity to develop work skills that will enable them to become independent and live their lives to the fullest.
Creating A Road Map to the Future…
- Students attending Pepin Transitional participate in on-site job training and receive academic support in the classroom and academic environment.
- Career skills are taught in authentic work environments with our Tampa Bay Area business partnerships, allowing our students to practice on the job training with ongoing support and supervision.
- The academic component of the program is an established curriculum with attention on the development of particular skill sets as they relate to obtaining and maintaining gainful, rewarding employment. Concentration is given to educational programming that enhances strengths while providing the necessary focus in areas requiring additional support.
On-Site Career Training Partnerships
Tampa Job Sites
- Publix Super Markets
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Raymond James Stadium
- Academy Kids Learning Center
- Brandon Job Sites
- Brandon Sports and Aquatics Center
- Ferman Chevrolet
- Downtown Job Sites
- The Public Defender’s Office
- Tampa Police Department
- For more information about our Transitional Program contact:
Janae Kaptan email@example.com