Pepin Transitional is a comprehensive individualized program of vocationally based training in conjunction with life and job readiness courses, designed for young adults ages 18 to 22 who have an identified learning or learning-related disability. This program is state funded and is provided at no cost to the student.
Creating A Road Map to the Future…
- Our goal is to provide a successful transition from school to work for every young adult.
- Students attending Pepin Transitional participate in on-site job training and receive academic support in the classroom and academic environment.
- Career skills are taught in authentic work environments with our Tampa Bay Area business partnerships, allowing our students to practice “real” work training with ongoing support and supervision.
- The academic component of the program is an established curriculum with attention on the development of particular skill sets as they relate to obtaining and maintaining gainful, rewarding employment. Concentration is given to educational programming that enhances strengths while providing the necessary focus in areas requiring additional support.
On-Site Career Training Partnerships
Hillsborough Job Sites
- TPepin’s Hospitality
- Publix Super Markets
- CVS Pharmacy
- Academy Kids Learning Center
- Moffitt Cancer Center
Downtown Job Sites
- The Public Defender’s Office
- John F. Germany Hillsborough County Public Library
- Tampa Police Department
3916 East Hillsborough Avenue
Tampa, FL 33610
700 E. Twiggs St.
Tampa, FL 33602